Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pictures from the first few days


Air India has really improved flight quality since I last flew on it - here were the entertainment systems, which offered about 30 movies, 20 TV shows, and many other things.


Along the same lines, the food quality was much better as well - this snack was sandwiches, tea, fruit, and yogurt.


I was trying to get a picture of the actual seating to show the new design and everything, but I had to stay seated and this was the best I could do.


This was our flight attendant, who was actually awesome. He spoke 6 languages, I think - Hindi, Punjabi, Gujurati, English, French, and something else I'm forgetting.

...and yes, when I have a camera in my hands, the creeper pictures just start happening.


This was the inn I stayed in my first night at Delhi. It reminded me a lot of an older house, which was kind of cool.


And this is the 5 star hotel we've been staying at for the last 2 nights. Livin' the high life, oh yeah



Also, fun thing I found out while posting this - the Blogger code has a method called "x.deselectBloggerImageGracefully"

No comments:

Post a Comment